Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beth and Sheri at Maad Dog Daze

Doral pool from our room

A couple of lost souls at MDD convevtion

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Brenda is here cleaning. I drive girls to Marchelle the groomer where they both get baths. Home with girls. Brenda is gone and Beth is home. I work at computer. Beth and I have a quick lunch. After Ice cream, I down for nap. Around 2:00, Sheri Priess by to pick up Beth and take her to Doral hotel for MDD. I up and pack more until I'm ready. Feed girls. Then I into car and drive to Doral hotel. Beth has already checked in; so I take my stuff to room and put it away. Out and find Beth - who is using her walker this year. We talk, and I mingle with others. To Bill White's mini-meeting at 5:00. When that's over I join Beth, Brenda and Sheri for dinner in hotel dining room. We to hospitality room for ice cream cone before we head to room to get ready for bed. Watch some TV together. Later ~