Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 08, 2011

June Sampson, Dan Blocker, George Rutter on Bonanza set

June Sampson and Michael Landon on Bonanza set

Leave meeting 10-minutes early; take Greg home; then on to Albertson's to shop for groceries for home. Drive home and unload and put away. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for while. Turn on TV then turn it off. Call Beth. Start making sandwiches for us. She home and we eat.Some ice cream then we both down - me for nap and she to put leg up. I wake up one and a half hours later with leg cramp. She still asleep. I walk off cramp. Get dressed; ring in mail. Beth up while I feed girls and open mail for her. I get a Bonanza 50-year book from a friend. go through it. Sit with her for awhile. Into office and work at computer. Write a little. Type some things for Beth; we move several MDD tubs to service porch. Start getting dinner ready; she joins me. Turn of O'Reilly - watch while preparing tacos and eating with her. Some ice cream. Clean up dinner dishes. She out to water plants. In to office to work. She joins me. I write here. Both get ready for bed. Later ~