Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Maad Dog Daze 2011 Convention Photos





We up around 6:00. Beth's ankle feels as good as it ever has. I get ready then get her ready. We to dining room to have breakfast. Joined by another committee member to talk. To room and Beth heads out among them. I sack out for a few. Beth and Dawn back to room to talk. I out for walk around. Back to room and start packing. Beth packed earlier. Watch some TV - old Ed Sullivan Show comedians. Meet Beth after final meeting and we join rest of committee in hotel dining room for committee lunch. Move out of room and pack it up. Drive home - she in house to put foot up. I unload car. Check e-mail, etc. I down for nap beside Beth. When I wake up she is on phone. I check e-mail again then download pics and write here for the last three days. Ice cream with Beth. We get ready for bed. She watch TV from bed. I sleep. Later ~