Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Michael Landon with fans on Bonanza set, Paramount Studios

Beth leaves meeting before meeting to get to dentist appointment. I home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites With girls and chips. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi. Work at computer for awhile. Into living room and continue Ride a Crooked Trail with Audie Murphy. Fix lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Feed girls. Into office and work at computer. Clean up side yard. Bring in ironing; got bottled water bucket out for Beth. Work at computer. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. We talk at dining room table for awhile. I start BBQ. Shuck corn-on-the-cob. Fix her a salad. Start cooking corn. Turn on O'Reilly; it starts. Finish corn and bring it in. Table is set. Call her. We eat dinner while watching O'Reilly. Clean up then Ice Cream. She to office. I join her and write here. Get her ready for shower - she showers. Get her ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~