Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Audie Murphy shooting a scene

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work for awhile in office. To bank and make deposits for Beth. To Beth's place of employment and pick her up; take her to Eisenhower wound center where they take off her bandage and check the wound. She's getting much better. Then she's re-bandaged and told to come back Friday. Drop her at work and I on home. I fix some lunch then watch some Ride a Crooked Trail with Audie Murphy. Down for late nap. Up 3:00 - bring in mail and open it for Beth. Beth home from work. I help her inside and put ice on her wound. Check e-mail and work on computer. In to start dinner. Crank up BBQ. Marinate meat and start salads. BBQ the meat and finish salads and set up table. We eat - good! - She washes her hair. Both work in office. Get her ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~