Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our Girl Daisy

After meeting I head home to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Play with girls. Into living room and watch The Left Handed Gun with Paul Newman. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. After ice cream it's down for nap with girls. Wake up 2:30. Bring in mail. Open mail. Feed girls. Put marinade on neat and cover. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth at hairdresser's today. Later on I start getting dinner ready. Start BBQ. Make salads. Beth eventually comes home. Unload her car. Start cooking on BBQ. Beth settles in to watch Republican Debate. I put dinner together and serve it. We eat while watching TV. I clean up inside and out. Into office and start getting ready for bed. Write here. Help her get ready. Later ~