Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dylan's Wedding Shower at our House

Sheri, Theresa, Kathy, and Pat

Beth and Kathy as toilet paper brides

Dylan - the real bride-to-be

Sleep in day for both of us. I up 5:00; check e-mail and news sites with girls. Shower and dress. Make breakfast. Get Beth up then go and eat breakfast with Sunday paper. Betty Ford Center fight is headline. Beth up and gets dressed - I help her with pants. We talk and read paper together. Get some things ready for this afternoon's shower. She out to pick up a few afterthoughts while I make us some lunch. She home and we eat and talk. I down for short nap with girls. Beth wake me up in an hour; then it's difficult to go back to sleep for 45-mins. Up at 1:30. Brenda here. I feed girls. I into office and watch Kermit Maynard in Red Blood of Courage. Then I stay there until her party is over. One exception is when I'm called out to take pixs of some events. Later, Brenda brings me some cake. Finally party is over. Beth and I work in office. I send some pics to Dylan by e-mail. I fix us some dinner and we eat. Cake for dessert. Beth washes her hair. Into office to write here. Beth gets ready for bed followed by me doing the same. Later ~