Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sam Cropper fixing stained glass on our player piano

Grocery shopping after I leave meeting at 7:30. Home and unload then put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home after some ironing and other things at her place of employment. We talk at dining room table. She takes off for Chico's and other places of interest. I into office and work on computer for awhile. Beth home and I make tuna sandwiches for us. We eat and talk. I down for nap with girls in our bedroom. Beth reads paper and watches golf. I up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Read some things at table. Talk with Beth. She into office and changes her pants. I get ready to go out. We drive to Consuelas Cafe to meet Glenna for dinner. Talk and eat. Home for ice cream then she showers. I write here in office. Get her ready for bed; I get ready. Later ~