Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 15, 2011

Scene from The Raiders

Very bad stomach hits me just before we leave for meeting. I stay home while she takes off for Hall. I watch Raiders with Robert Culp and Brian Keith. Then Beth calls and I find some Sprite on service porch. Down for nap by 9:00. Up and down until 12:00 and Beth calls. Back to bed until 2:00. Check e-mail and news sites. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth Into office and read the news sites. Try my afternoon pills and immediately throw up. Back to computer until Beth home. She brings her stuff inside; I bring in ironing. Start cooking dinner - spaghetti and salad or her; bland noodles for me. We watch O'Reilly with Laura as host. I eat half and take a pill. She into office. I join her and continue writing here. Get her ready for her shower. She showers. Both get ready for bed. Later ~