Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our friend Brenda with our friend Sam

Usual sleep in day brings forth same. Up at 4:30. Shower and dress. Beth will follow later. I into kitchen and start making breakfast. Bring in Sunday paper. Start eating breakfast with paper at table and Beth joins me. She eats a little. Both of us getting much better. I into office to work at computer. Brenda here and starts cleaning. Beth and Brenda chat. Beth and I talk at dining room table for awhile. After some time I start to make lunch. We eat as Brenda finishes up. After lunch we both down for nap. Up to feed girls at 3:00. Both of us up and get things going again - she in kitchen washing her hair; I in office with writing here. We spend some time in dining room talking and watching TV. I fix us dinner - salads. After, she cleans grill for tomorrow; then she showers. I get ready; she gets ready. Later ~