Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Great Randolph Scott

Both of us still showing signs of sickness; no meeting - call Bill W. I shower and dress - make and eat breakfast. She's not hungry. She tries to get up but only for a short time then back to bed. I work at computer for awhile. I watch the end of a Randolph Scott western I started a few days ago: Thunder Over the Plains; co-starring Lex Barker. Followed by another western: The First Texan with Joel McCrea. Make a cheese sandwich and eat. Down for nap with Beth. Up 2:30. Check e-mail; bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. She in bed all afternoon, though she is able to get a few washes done. I drive to her place of employment to get the mail. Once home i start dinner - a steak for me, some noodles for her. Watch O'Reilly with Laura Ingram. She back to bed. I clean up and take trash out. Bring in laundry and put more in. Into office and check e-mail. Write here. Both get ready for bed early. Later ~