Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 25, 2011

John Russell and director Stuart Heisler on Warner's back lot Laramie Street

Leave meeting early and to Sam's to shop for Hall. Stop at Albertson's on way home to pick up fruit and lettuce. Home and inside - it's getting hot. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer. Talk to Beth. Into living room and watch a Lash LaRue and Fuzzy St. John recorded western. Fix some lunch and eat while viewing. After, watch a western on regular western channel. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:00 and bring in mail; open it for Beth. Feed girls. Jimmy George calls. Work at computer for awhile.Beth home and bring her stuff inside. We talk. I into office and work while she stays in dining room and works. I to kitchen to make dinner - salads. We eat while watching O'Reilly. Some Hannity. Into office and check the net. She works at her computer. She washes her hair. She takes a shower. Gets ready while I get ready. I write here. Into bedroom and: Later ~