Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Michael Dante, Randolph Scott, and director Bud Boetticher - Westbound (1959)

Home from meeting for a second or two; then to car wash and get Dodge washed. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work some at computer. Call Beth re an e-mail. Call Jimmy George and we talk for awhile - he's still messed up with a bad foot. I drive into Palm Desert to pick up a Western burger at Carl's, Jr. Home and watch Westbound with Randolph Scott and Virginia Mayo while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:15. Out to get mail and meet Beth coming in. Open mail for Beth. Help her in with ironing. She relaxes for a few. I join her. We talk about the day for both of us. She does a few chores and I take care of a few things in office. She shucks corn while I get BBQ going. BBQ corn-on-the-cob for dinner. Set table and all. We eat while watching O'Reilly. Clean up. I into office and work for awhile. She joins me. Get her into shower. Get ready for bed. Later ~