Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cass, Dobbs, Lodge, writing Rio Diablo in the Big Bend, TX

Beth and I both leave a hair early so we can run by her place of employment; drop her car; then make it to her doctor's appointment by 8:30. Her wound is getting along well. Check it and re-bandage, Graft is doing all right. Back in a week. Drop her at work and I home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Eventually in to make sandwich and watch Journey to Shiloh with James Caan while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:00; get dressed and check e-mail. Beth home. We talk at table. I bring in mail and open it for her. Feed girls. Spend some time at computer. She is in dining room. Join her and start to make dinner. She into office. Dinner ready and we eat. Watch O'Reilly while eating. Clean up and into office. I write here. She in dining room. I join her. We talk and TV. Both get ready for bed. Later ~