Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Home in Rancho Mirage, CA

Beth wakes me at 6:00 a.m. - She's off to Hall to visit Brenda and Joe then by her place of work to check out place. I up and shower. Dress, etc. Into kitchen and make breakfast. Beth home. I have breakfast while we both read Sunday paper. I feel much better. Harry calls to ask how I feel - we talk for a few then hang up. I int kitchen to join Beth when Eddie Hernandez calls to talk about last night. Back and talk with Beth. Into dining room and sit with Beth. I up to fix us some lunch; she into office. I call her when it's time to eat. We have lunch together. After, I into bedroom for a nap with girls. Up 2:30 and feed girls. Talk with Beth at dining room table. Putz and piddle through rest of afternoon; then I call in pizza order and run down to pick it up. Home and we eat pizza and girls have pizza bones. I clean up kitchen. She showers; I help. I into office and write here. Beth joins me for awhile. I get ready. Later ~