Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 26, 2011

Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St. John

Home after meeting and meet Brenda when I get there. Into house - she does office first so I wait in kitchen until she's dome. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for awhile. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch a recording of a Buster Crabbe and Fuzzy St. John PRC western. Brenda leaves so I make a sandwich and eat while I view movie. Into bedroom an down for nap with girls. Up 2:00 and check e-mail. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Feed girls. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Work in office for an hour or so. She works on her projects. I start BBQ. Make salads and start barbecuing my steak. She cooks her chicken inside. We both eat while watching O'Reilly. Hurricane Irene moving in fast on east coast. I into office to write here. Beth joins me. We get ready for bed. Later ~