Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 05, 2011

Early Evening Rain on Pool


RAIN early then later in the day
Home after meeting while Beth to employer's place to check on pumps. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home and we talk. She reads paper and I into office to catch up on a few things. She joins me in office. I continue working on a few things. Into kitchen to prepare lunch then we eat in dining room. After ice cream, I into bedroom for nap with girls. Up and check computer. Feed girls. Watch recording of Entourage_ second to the last show. Clean up side yard. Back to office. Starts to rain some. I make us salads for dinner and we eat. In to TV: We watch recording of Bush interview regarding 9/11 - first half; we didn't record second half. Both into office and work. She gets ready for a shower and showers, I get ready. Later ~ Thunder, lightening and heavy rain a few hours later. Big dog scared shitless; little dog handles it OK.