Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pre-op - Beth awaits her skin graft

I home after meeting to check on girls; then to Beth's place of employment to pick her up and drive to Eisenhower for her second apligraft (skin graft) on her ankle. Job done in about an hour so drop her back at work and I on home. Check some e-mail and several other things then off to Indio for my monthly Conservative Round Table Luncheon. Stop by Leather Plus and talk to Joel for the first time in several months. He says he's finally going to close it down. Who knows. On to China Bistro for Round Table - George, Lauren, Lee, Darlene, Sandy, Richard and Harvey there. Harvey talks about his trip to Israel and the Glen Beck gathering. Home at 2:30. Feed girls an open mail for Beth; then down for nap with girls. Up 4:30. Beth is home. I do a few chores and end up in office working at computer; Beth joins me. Into kitchen and make dinner. We eat and talk while watching Hannity interview Dick Cheny. Both work in office, Do trash. Get ready and: Later ~