Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


I sit in little room with guys then leave at 7:00 to take Beth's Scion to the Toyota dealer to get left rear tail-light replaced. Sit and wait for an hour and a half. Drive to her place of work and trade cars. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Into living room. TV: Stagecoach Outlaws with Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St. John. I fix lunch and eat while viewing show. Into office and check computer. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:20: bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work at computer. Beth home and I help her bring her stuff inside. We talk for awhile. She orders A NEW HP computer for me. I start BBQ grill. Tenderize my steak and make salads. She into kitchen and starts fixing her chicken. I grill my steak; then we eat. After, she's off to H&I meeting at Hall. She home and we talk - both work in office. She shower. Get her ready for bed; I get ready. Later ~