Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 04, 2011

RKO Encino Ranch (1953)

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall to help Brenda since Joe went to convention in San Diego. I up 5:30. Shower and dress; fix breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Trim my beard. Beth home and i join her at dining room table to talk. I into office to download wedding photos. Beth off to pick up Brenda and they to Costco and Mission. I to living room and watch Border Treasure with Tim Holt and Richard Martin. Followed by Return of the Lash with Al "Lash" LaRue and Al "Fuzzy" St. John. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:00. Beth is home. I check e-mail and news sites on computer. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Beth joins me in office. We both work. Shannon calls from Texas. We down to Appleby's for dinner. Home and turn on MDA Telethon without Jerry Lewis. Get ready and both to bed. Watch telethon from bed. Later ~