Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Dylan (The Bride) with Beth

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put stuff away. Into office to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home - help her in then we have chips at table while we talk. I into office again and back to messages and news sites. In to kitchen and start making sandwiches for an early lunch. Beth and I eat and talk. She starts in on my pills. I down for quick nap. She wakes me at 12:15. Get ready for wedding.Beth gets ready too. We drive to Hope Lutheran beside the Hall for Dylan's and Jeff's wedding. Sit with Bill, Sonny, Brenda, Ralph and Linda. After, we take Brenda and drive to la Quinta for reception at new hotel. Wait for wedding party who are taking photos. When they arrive we go through the usual wedding procedure. Leave after cake and after dropping Brenda at her car at Hall, we home. Juggle the cars and inside. Both of us get out of our clothes. I write here. Later ~