Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 02, 2011

Gene Autry and Duncan Renaldo in Gaucho Serenade

Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and Brenda is there. Make some popcorn and we share. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth here and orders something for Brenda from QVC. Then she's gone. I to bank to drop bond; then it's off to Macy's where I buy a shirt to wear to Dylan's wedding tomorrow. Stop at Carl's, Jr. for a take home burger. Home and Brenda's leaving. I eat burger while watching Gaucho Serenade, with Gene Autry, June Storey and Smiley Burnette. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Beth calls;her car is ready. Feed girls and open mail for Beth. To pick up Beth and take her to garage where her car has ben fixed. I home and park it for the night. Work at computer and other things until Beth comes home. We talk then I into office. She starts dinner while I set table. Cook on new George Forman grill inside. We eat and have dessert. She washes her hair then joins me in office. She showers then gets ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~