Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

GOP Debate centers on Romney and Perry

Home after meeting; check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Beth calls and I'll meet her at her place of work at 10:00. Work a little on computer then drive over to Beth's workplace to baby sit the phone while she goes to her appointment with Dr. Stone. Find a book and read while rush plays in background. Beth back in an hour. I drive home and make simple lunch then watch end of Face of a Fugitive with Fred MacMurray. Down for nap with girls with clothes on in case UPS delivers. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office to work on Beth's project. Jimmy George calls and we talk for a while. Beth calls. She home in less than 15-minutes. Help her in with her stuff. Talk for awhile. She into office while I start making dinner. We eat while watching GOP debate. After we eat I clean up some and move to office. Continue debate and work at computer. Beth either takes a shower or not then gets ready for bed. I get ready. Later ~