Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My second novel's cover

Grocery shopping after meeting (left a half-hour early). Home and bring in stuff and put away. Beth home. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Then we're off to pick up something for her at Sam's (motor oil for the gardeners); then on to nail shop. I get pedicure; she gets manicure only. We across the street to Yellow Basket for a fish taco lunch. She stops on way home while I head home directly. When she arrives we have ice cream dessert. I down for nap with girls. I up and work for awhile in office. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Skim a magazine. Back to office and send three chapters of all my books to Caleb. Work at computer. Beth in to start dinner. I in to help her and she needs no help. Turn on Huckabee and we watch while eating dinner. After we clean up she washes here hair. She showers and gets ready. I get ready. Then we watch a rental movie on TV: Flypaper, with Patrick Dempsy and Ashley Judd. Beth falls asleep. She to bed after and I work at computer and write here. Later ~