Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 12, 2011

Wild Bill Elliott

Stop at Von's on way home to pick up pineapple fo Beth. Once home I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer. Sam over to get tickets down for Beth. Sean calls; he's on way over. I turn on TV and watch Wild Bill Elliott movie. Make a sandwich and before I have it half eaten, Sean over to pick up new computer and old tower for info transfer. I finish eating; have ice cream dessert. Down for nap with girls. Up 2:00 and check e-mail and news sites. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office to work on blog. Work at computer for the next few hours. Put out recycle bin then into dining room and turn on Fox news. Beth home and help her bring in her stuff. We talk as the 3rd Rupublican Debate begins on CNN. I make dinner - tacos. We eat and watch debate. I clean up then into office to check e-mail and write here. Beth eventually showers and gets ready for bed. I follow her close behind. Later ~