Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bob Steele

Thunder. lightening, and RAIN.
Follow Beth to her place of employment and stay there while she goes over to hospital to see Dr. Peterson. I wait for bug man and let him in. He finishes his job and I to hospital but Beth is gone. I call her then pick her up and take her to Michael's and Staples. Take her back to work then stop for gas and home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and nothing to eat. Fix half a sandwich for lunch and turn on TV. Navajo Kid with Bob Steele and Syd Saylor. Watch TV while eating. RAIN. Down for nap with girls. Up 1:45 - Randy Suit calling; we talk for awhile. Work at computer. Bring in UPS and mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth and add her e-mails to pile. Back to computer until Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. Sean here with new computer. He installs it while we watch and talk. He's off in more RAIN. Cook and we eat while watching Hannity. Into office and both work on computers. Both get ready, then: Later ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home