Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wrecking a pickup for The Fugitive TV series - that's me dead center watching my wet costume on the wet stuntman at bottom of frame.


Home after meetingand check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for awhile - going through a chapter of novel I'm working on now. b.b. (Brian) Hudspeth calls and we plan Thursday. Take off at 9:30 to do bank deposit for Beth; then on to Carl's, Jr. for a take-out Bacon Western Cheese Burger. Home and eat while watching several clips of westerns I'd saved from the Western Channel. After ice cream dessert, I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; bring in outside mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer - go through another chapter of novel I'm working on. Work more at comupter. Take some things to shed for Beth. Back to office. Send some e-mails. Beth home so I go out and helop her bring her stuff inside. Start making dinner - chicken tacos. I do cheese, etc. We eat and talk while watching O'Reilly. I take out trash. Back to office and write here. Beth takes some phone calls. We get ready and: Later ~