Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 22, 2011

B.B. Hudspeth and his wife Brooke having lunch in Pappy and Harriet's

Beth leaves meeting early for doctor's appointment - her final at wound center. I home after and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. BB Hudspeth and his wife Brooke arrive 9:30 and after they meet girls we off to Pioneertown. Arrive 10:30and we park and tour bowling alley end of the street taking pictures and talking. Move on down to Red Dog Saloon taking more photos and enjoying the day. We walk back up the street and they shop in gift shop as a bus of tourists arrive from a Palm Springs Tour Guide Service. We all arrive at Pappy and Harriet's for lunch at the same time. Enjoy our lunch and talk. More pics inside and out then we drive back to Rancho Mirage. They drive back to LA. I feed girls then down for nap. Called Beth. Up 4:30. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Shuck corn for dinner tonight. Work in office. Download some pictures I rtook today; plus one from my iPhone. Beth home. I help her in with her stuff. Start BBQ. She into office to make phone call. I start corn on BBQ. We eat and enjoy ourselves while watching O'Reilly. GOP debate begins. I into office agfter 45 minutes. Work at computer. Write here. Beth into shower;