Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I leave meeting at 7:30 then drive Sam's where I shop for Hall. Home and unload our stuff. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on a chapter of novel I'm into right now. Into living room and turn on TV. Riders of the Northwest Mounted, with Russell Hayden and Dub Taylor. Make a sandwich and eat while I view movie. Into office; then down for nap in bedroom with girls. Up at 2:00. Being in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on novel some more -another chapter cleaned up. Putz around on computer. Have no luck with QVC recording copying device so put it back into box for return. Beth home so I hep her in with her stuff. She does a few chores. I start BBQ and make some salads. Start barbecuing and she fixes her chicken. We eat and talk. After clean up, we watch recording of last night's NCIS. Both into office. I write here; she gets box ready for returning. Get ready for bed. Later ~