Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 29, 2011


Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home after and check e-maiol and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Talk to Beth for a few minutes. Into living room to watch TV: Hour of the Gun, with James Garner and Jason Robards (Steve Ihnat had a nice part). Make a sandwich and eat lunch while viewing. Into office then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and search for files. Girls at my side. Clean up side yard. Check shows for tonight on TV. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. She starts cooking; I turn on O'Reilly. About halfway through she serves dinner and we eat. Ice cream for dessert. She has some chores to do and I write here to get it going. Then we watch recording of Pan Am premiere. Write here some more while she gets ready. Later ~