Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bird cage in Lowe's Hotel on Coronado Island

SOE e-book contract sent to Caleb. Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and talk for awhile. Beth calls so I transfer to her and we talk for awhile. Work at computer for an hour. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch The Taming of the West with "Wild" Bill Elliott and Dub Taylor. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at computer most of the afternoon. Beth home and I cook fast. We eat with O'Reilly; then she's off to H&I Meeting. I work at computer. She home and we watch NCIS. Get ready and - Later ~