Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The War Wagon

Leave Hall at 7:00 sharp and drive to blood draw. Wait 45-minutes or so then get draw. Home and have a quick breakfast. Then it's to Dr. William's office for annual eye check up. Eyes are same. On to Jim's garage for him to look at front brakes. To SCC Thrift Shop where I drop bags of Beth's things - clothes; pots and pans; shoes. Home and heat up potatoes from the other night for lunch. Watch some of The War Wagon while eating. Tony calls and he'll be by to pick up my car for brake job while I sleep. Put car in driveway; hide key. Down for nap with girls. Up and car is gone. Bring in mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth. Into office and start writing here. shuck some corn for tonight. Work on computer for awhile. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home - mix up on when car to be delivered; she calls Tony and I talk to him. He'll be here with car around 5:30. Start BBQ. Beth in office. Tony drops car with his daughter's help. I BBQ the corn. We eat with Hannity tonight. Clean up; then watch one dance from last night's DWTS. Watch last nights segment of Hawaii 5-0. Get ready then: Later ~