Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 07, 2011

Jim Caviezel and Michael Emmerson from Person of Interest

At 7:30 I leave meeting and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and unpack what is ours. Brenda there; take her to Ramona Tires to drop her car for an oil change and lube. Home and she goes on about her cleaning while I make popcorn and we share a bag. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and the popcorn. Work at computer for awhile. Brenda cleans. Take her to pick up her car. I into living room and turn on TV. Watch an old PRC Eddie Dean western, Shadow Valley, with Roscoe Ates, Jeniffer Holt, and George Cheseboro. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and help her in with her things. Marinading steak. Her chicken is ready. Start BBQ. Watch O'Reilly until BBQ heats up then start cooking. Salad's are made by my wonderful wife. She cooks her own chicken in a pan. Dinner on table and we eat. Hannity begins and we have ice cream. Into living room and watch last nights recording of Person of Interest. She showers while I get ready. Later ~