Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sam Peckinpah

Stop at CVS for cards and mini-travel products. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Proof SOE for a little bit. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch documentary on Sam Peckinpah. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and no mail as it's Columbus Day. In and feed girls. Wait while they both eat. Outside and roll recycle bin out to front porch. In and to office where I work at computer again. Replace roller in copier. Start to pack up old computer. Beth home and help her inside with her stuff. She starts making dinner while I bring in ironing. O'Reilly is hosted by Laura tonight. We eat as Laura segues into Hannity. Interview with Herman Cain. She cleans up dishes while I finish up some chores. Then we watch CSI: Miami. Into office and write here. She's on her computer. Later ~