Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2011


Leave meeting early to do grocery shopping at Albertson's. Home and unload; put away in kitchen. Start to read e-mail but Beth home and we pull shirts from line in garage to give them to mission. Several other spur of the moment chores then back to office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk with Beth in kitchen. Back to office and check more news sites. Work some more on computer. Beth leaves to meet Theresa G. for lunch. I turn on TV and watch Loaded Pistols with Gene Autry while I fix lunch and eat. Into bedroom for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth home and we talk for awhile. She dives into more chores while I work at computer. She joins me for an hour. Into kitchen and turn on Huckabee. Start making dinner. We eat with Huckabee. After dinner we to living room and watch Sara Palin's Undefeated. Very good. Start getting ready for bed. She showers. Later ~