Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Little Corner of the World

Gas up on my way home from meeting; then home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. At around 10:00 get ready and drive to Dr. Somero's office. We have nice talk about my time in Hollywood. He says I'm in great shape. Home and make a quick lunch and eat. Ice cream for dessert, then down for my nap with the girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and work at computer - proof SOE. Shuck some corn for dinner tonight. Continue proofing. Beth home and out to help her bring in her stuff. She to office. I start BBQ and turn on Fox News. Put corn on grill and BBQ it. Watch some O'Reilly while it cooks. Bring it in and serve dinner. Beth in and we eat while watching end of O'Reilly and beginning of Hannity. Beth has some things to do so I start writing blog. Both into living room and watch recording of NCIS from last night. Into office and write here. Beth works at her computer. Both get ready and: Later ~