Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boardwalk Empire set

By market to check some things out; then to get a key made for Sam; then to Sherry's shop for my haircut. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. UPS delivers something for Beth; I call and she by to get it. More on computer. Break for lunch and TV. Make sandwich and eat while watching segment of Boardwalk Empire. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work on computer. Call Jacques and talk for awhile. We will talk in a week or so. Work at computer. Beth home and starts dinner. Turn on GOP debate (CNN). We eat while watching debate. After, both into office. To living room to watch last nights recording of Hawaii 5-0.
Into office and finish writing here while she sets up new towels. She showers. I get ready. Later ~