Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 15, 2011


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload, put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home and we talk. Both work at computers. Beth has something to eat. Then we drive to Happy Nails for pedicures for both and nails for her. I home and make lunch. Eat in front of TV - an Autry movie. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Beth has already brought mail in. Check the mail then feed the girls. Into office and work at computer for awhile; Beth joins me and works beside me. We off to new Mexican place near theaters in the Happy Nails shopping Center. Have dinner then home. Have dessert - ice cream. Watch recording of Pan Am from last week. She showers and I write here. Both get ready. Later ~