Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 17, 2011

CSI: Miami

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile; plus other things around the house until 10:30. Then it's off to my appointment with Dr. Stone. I'm in good shape; my kidney isn't as strong as it's been in the past. Normal said the doctor as my kidney is nine-years old in a few days. Drive home and make sandwich. Watch a little TV while eating then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office until 4:45. Into dining room. Beth home so I help her in with her stuff and unload ironing. I make us some macaroni and cheese with a salad. We eat and talk with some O'Reilly and Hannity. Clean up in kitchen. Living room for TV: watch recording of CSI: Miami from last night. She showers and gets ready while I write here. I get ready. Later ~