Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Sunday Paper

Sleep in day. I up at 5:45; she follows right behind. I shave then to office to check e-mail and news sites while she does her hair in my bathroom. I take my shower and dress. Into kitchen and make our breakfast. Bring in Sunday paper. We eat while reading paper and talking. She off for walk and a stop by her place of employment. I work at computer. She back and reads the paper. I continue at computer. Eventually it's lunch time so I make flautas for both of us. Ice cream for dessert. I down for nap with girls. I up and she's off to MDD meeting. Check e-mail. Call James Jenkins in Florida. Beth home and we into office. I check some e-mail and she gets a MDD phone call. I write here. Work on computer for awhile. Order pizza for dinner. She drives us up to pick up pizza. Home and we eat. Watch some dumb really shows - Bridezilla, etc. She showers. I get a call from someone identifying themselves as Jacque Frazier, a fan who lives in Palm Desert. Later ~