Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NCIS

Stop at Office Max to pick up desk calendar for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Off to meet Beth at airport where she has dropped GEO Tracker for pilot. Back to her place of employment to drop her off. I home and turn on TV. Watch Gene and Smiley in an old Republic western. Make sandwich and eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work at computer. After awhile into kitchen. Call Beth to tell her what's for dinner. Clean BBQ. Prepare steak. Start on salads. Beth calls and she's on her way home. Finish salads and set table. Beth home and help her in with some of her stuff. Put steak on BBQ while she into office to catch up on things. Watch some O'Reilly. Turn steak and call Beth in to work on her chicken. We finally eat. After ice cream she's off to Hall for H&I meeting. I spend hour on computer. Beth home and does a few things before we watch recording of last night's NCIS. Both to office and I write here. She showers and we both get ready. Later ~