Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 20, 2011

CSI: Vegas

Gas up on way home from meeting. once home I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive over to Beth's place of employment and change cartridge in her boss' fax machine. To Goody's and pick up a western bacon cheese burger (it's huge). Home and to living room. Tony Brubaker returns my call from earlier and we have a short conversation and will talk later. Turn on TV. Watch Gene Autry in Rhythm of the Saddle (1938). After, down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Ants in Daisy's food so throw bag out and start new one. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. Beth calls from Sherry's Salon - she's waiting. I work more in office. Get corn shucked; start BBQ. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and I help her in with her stuff. She to office. I BBQ corn. Set table. When corn is dome we eat while watching CSI: Vegas. She showers while i write here. Get ready. Later ~