Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 21, 2011

Stars of Person of Interest

Leave meeting early and head to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and unload our stuff , take it inside. Make some popcorn. Brenda here cleaning. Share popcorn. Package arrives for Beth. Call her and she by to pick it up. She leaves and I turn on TV. Brenda leaves and I watch some of a Gene Autry western. Make a sandwich and eat while viewing. Called Tony Brubaker and will talk after my nap. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:15 and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call brother Bob to wish him Happy Birthday (his 67th) and we talk. Call Tony Brubaker and we talk for awhile about old times and new times. Call Jimmy George and we talk awhile. Call Harry Baddely and talk. Work in office for an hour. Beth home and I help her inside with her stuff. Start BBQ. We both make salads. I BBQ my steak; she cooks her chicken. We watch the end of O'Reilly while we eat; plus beginning of Hannity. She to office to return e-mails while I set up TV. We watch last night's recording of Person of Interest. She answers e-mail in office. I work on blog. Get ready. Later ~