Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 22, 2011

12-year old me sending semaphore to Bobby Diamond on Fury TV series (1956)

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload, inside and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. Both wok in office until lunch time. We eat together; the stuff I brought home from market. Dessert, then she's off to shop,etc. I down for nap with girls. I up and check e-mail. Into kitchen and find Beth is back. We talk. She takes several phone calls. Into office and work at computer for awhile. Beth joins me. At 4:15 we drive to Sav-on and she gets meds. On to Southwest Community Church where we watch our friend Dave Moore deliver the sermon. Hi to old friends then drive by IWCC where we'll be having brunch tomorrow. Stop at Chipoltes to pick up burritos. Home and eat together and talk. Watch recording of last Sunday's Pan Am. I write here while she takes shower. Later ~