Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 23, 2011

John Sturges and Clint Eastwood on Joe Kidd set

Sleep in day. I up and check e-mail; shave; pills and snack for girls. I shower and get dressed. Two pieces of toast with honey. Read the paper while Beth runs over to her place of employment. We to Indian Wells Country Club for brunch with Steve and Linda Baker. Sat outside; beautiful day. Home and I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Beth not here so read more paper. She returns and continues reading; while I into office and start writing here. Into kitchen and we talk. Both read paper. Turn on Huckabee and watch while we eat our half a burrito left over from last night. Both into office to work and play on computers. I write here. She showers. Both get ready. Later ~