Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Daisy and Misty The Girls

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Drive to Beth's work pace and follow her to tire place to get tires on one of her employees' cars. Drop her then home. Work a few minutes and she calls back - car is ready. Pick her up and we pick up employers' car. I home and make a small lunch and eat. Get Misty leashed and into car. Beth here to baby sit Daisy. Take Misty to vet for initial exam. She's in good shape. Home and Beth goes. I down for nap with girls. Up 2:30. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Little dog won't eat. Work in office for awhile. Put away dishes. Into office and I write here. Beth calls she's on way to see Harry and Annie. I start dinner. Beth calls and she's now on way home. I continue cooking. Beth home and I finish making dinner. Help her in with her things. We eat dinner. After ice cream we both watch recording of last night's Hawaii-5-0. She showers. I finish up here. Both get ready for bed. Later ~