Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 31, 2011

Beth and I on San Diego's Shelter Island


Leave meeting 10-minutes early then home to check on girls and pick up maps, etc. Drive to Beth's employers' home and meet Beth. We to San Diego in van. Arrive in a little over two hours. Unload van and move stuff to boat. The captain helps. Follow him to storage place and load freezer into van. Bye to them and Beth and I stop at Mexican place on Rosecrans for late lunch. Drive home and arrive by 3:45. She stays behind for a few minutes and I drive home. Hi to girls. Bring our stuff inside. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. She home. I check e-mail. We do some chores. No eat as we ate late. Have some ice cream. Turn on TV and watch last night's recording of CSI: Miami. She showers after 8:00. I write here. Later ~