Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 03, 2011

My Conservative Round Table

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Talk to Beth. Sent Nader a "Where are you?" e-mail. To bank at 9:15 to make a deposit for Beth and guess who I run in to? Nader. We talk for awhile then I home. Work at computer for awhile. Do a few chores. Take off for Indio and my monthly Conservative Round table which starts at noon. Have lunch and discussion. I drive home and arrive at 2:30. Fed girls. Bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up 4:30. Check e-mail. To kitchen and start getting my steak ready. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home early (she was going to shop and be late). Help her in with her stuff. Turn on BBQ. I make our salads. Set table. Prepare steak and Beth's chicken. Steak on BBQ. Beth fixes her chicken. Serve it up and we eat. No TV. After ice cream we watch recording of last night's CSI: Vegas. She showers. Later ~