Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Inside Wally's Desert Turtle

Changed clocks - Fall back
Sleep in day. Beth up before me; I up 6:00. Shower and dress. Beth to Hall to get Thanksgiving stuff out. Fix me some breakfast and I eat. Beth home. I check e-mail and news sites with girls. Work at computer. Beth into office. We both change and off to Wally's for Humane Society of the Desert Brunch. We sit alone then joined by some volunteers. Home. Starts to rain. I down for nap with girls. Up and Jerry arrives to go over back yard wall plans with Beth. I up and around; work at computer for awhile. Beth and I to AT&T to get her phone connection fixed. Pick up burritos at Chipolte's. Home and eat. She washes her hair. We watch Pan Am from last week. Both into office - I write here. Later ~