Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Stage #3 - CBS Studio Center - Gunsmoke Dodge City Set

Parking lot altercation with old friend. Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put away. Beth home for a few minutes; then we off for Sam's to buy her a new watch. across street to nail place to get pedicures. She stays for manicure while I pick up sandwiches from store next door and drive home. Work at computer for a few minutes. Beth home and we eat. After ice cream for me I down for nap with girls. She out while I sleep. I up and into office to check e-mail. Into dining room and join her to look at mail and talk. She continues reading mail. I into office and go on with my computer projects. Leave for dinner with Glenna before 5:00. Meet her at Consuelas Cafe for Mexican dinner; talk, etc. Bye Glenna and drive home. Ice cream and Beth to shower. I work at computer - start writing here. Then to living room and watch recording of Thursday's Person of Interest. We talk for awhile moving to office. I finish writing here and we: Later ~